Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting caught up.....

Well they were right. We did get some more snow. The wind seems to be the problem causing bigger drifts to deal with. I am so looking forward to spring. I realize that I live in Michigan but I do not want anymore snow.

Last night I stitched up the January design for the Oakhaven 2011 SAL. Here it is........
As you can see I have also started February. I will get that done, hopefully today. I would like to get done before March gets posted. I am planning on changing a few colors and also adding some beads, treasures or buttons along the way. There will also be a border when it's finished.
You can join the Yahoo group here:
Oakhaven Yahoo Group

I think this weekend I will also try to stitch on an abandoned project. I have a lot of those and I also have a ton of stitched items that need to be finished. So much to do....I need 48 hours in a day with no sleep!!!

Have a great weekend.
M

1 comment: