Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Quilts

I follow a great stitcher's blog: The Twisted Stitcher Blog
and I read that she cross stitch's designs for children with different health issues. The website is Love Quilts
and it is just wonderful. So I signed up to do my first square for a 15 year old girl, Mckennah.
I am really excited to give back.....it's a great feeling.

We are still digging ourselves out of the snow. You know how it is, plow and then wait for the plow trucks to come through to cover up the sidewalk and end of the driveway.

Fiona looks as irritated as my husband was when he saw the end of his approach!!!!

I am hoping to finish up Love, Me sometime tonight and go look for some material to finish it. I just love this and may stitch it again, in different colors for a friend!

Have a great day......Michele

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Michele :) and stitching for LQ is a wonderful journey of self discovery and giving :)
    WARM WELCOMES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Love Quilts. I love the wildflower stitch -- that would make a great square for a girl!

    www.cheerfullycrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete