Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's TUESDAY.....and that means

Well in a nutshell that means I have a lot to do. I have a CD I need to put together for the Olivet Men's soccer team banquet, editing to do, an order to fill. I also have some organizing I want to do and I need to pay the bills.....jeez, I am busy. But with all of that I would love to get this finished off.
I am going to finish it of on the side of a storage box. I will post a picture as soon as I have it done.

So....with all I have to do I will still find time to work on this. It's a piece by Frances & Me and with all the snow we have gotten here in Michigan I thought this was an appropriate piece.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I do hate those days of to many errands. Good luck and hopefully spring is around the corner.Love your bulldog

    ReplyDelete