Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's been a while....

If you know anything about Michigan, you know that our weather can change on a dime. I have been busy enjoying the spring weather and haven't posted in quite a while. BUT....today we are in store for a snow storm. Yes! I said a SNOW storm. This does not thrill me at all. Matter of fact, I think it's a cruel cruel joke. Keep your fingers crossed that this is our last.

I have been stitching on "Joyful Summer" and I am almost done with that. I also have bought some stash. I found the best chart ever...."Wrong Side of the Track" by Raise the Roof Designs. It consists of 4 charts and here is the complete piece. It's a crack up!

I have also been thinking of redoing my laundry room. I am thinking this is the perfect place to go BOLD. So this is the color pallet that I am leaning towards. How fun!

Well off to do some work around the house. Check back next week, I will be having a giveaway.
Till Then,
Michele

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you are picking!!!! They look great together

    ReplyDelete