Friday, March 4, 2011

Stash Report

I received a part of my order from a so-so local cross stitch store today. Stitches N Things

Here's what came:

 Lizzie Kate "Kiss Slowly"
 From my Big Tow "Touch My Scissors and Die"

Bent Creek "Valentine Row"

Today....I am going to spend editing pics. I have a few proof books that need to get finished up. If you want to see some of my photography photos you can find some here:  Shamrock Photography Facebook

Or here: Shamrock Photography Flickr

I am still getting into my mess of a craft room. I found a few more inspirational items that keep me going.



So long from me and from Fiona too......
Michele

4 comments:

  1. So many pretty frames, would be trying to fill those up. Like the new Valentine piece, and you dog is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stash haul and love those frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stash and frames AND your dog is great!
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure fiona will protect that stash....lol

    ReplyDelete