Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ohh Wednesday....

Yesterday I dropped my son Alex and his friend Joe off at the airport. They are luckY enough to spend their 2 week spring break in Florida! They are teammates on their college soccer team and I hope they have a GREAT time!!!




So with that being said I didn't get much stitching done. I worked on my square for Love Quilts. The due date is June. But I want to be ahead of the game.

I am also going to keep plugging away at my craft room. Here is some inspiration photos that I am striving for! I may add a tad bit of coral in there also. It has such a calm feel to me.










The sun has been shining here in Michigan and yesterday it was almost 40 degrees. In Michigan that means open sun roofs and spring jackets. The sun is just great therapy! Even Fiona and Finnegan are loving the sun therapy!





Have a great day!!!!
Michele
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Love to travel to Michigan with family on the carferry, but we wait for the cherry season

    ReplyDelete